Returns Policy for all returns to CMT:
- CMT to be advised prior to all return of goods so we can supply a Ticket Number as return reference.
- The Ticket Number has to be stated in all correspondence. The consignment has to be marked with the Ticket Number.
- You are requested to print out the returns form. This is to be completed and enclosed with the returned goods. If this is not enclosed the goods will be placed in a holding area until such time as we are able to identify them.
- Return carriage to be arranged by the customer at no cost to CMT Developments Ltd.
- Goods should be returned in their original packaging to avoid damage. If you have not retained the packing materials replacements can be supplied as a chargeable service or we can advise on a suitable alternative.
Return of new parts to be restocked:
- The general Return Policy has to be followed as stated above.
- All goods to be returned within 1 month of delivery.
- All goods to be in resalable condition – unmarked and unused.
- A restocking fee of 50,00 € or 10% invoiced value of the goods (whichever greater) will be chargeable.