Water is an important topic onboard a vessel which due to different regulations concerning it also a quite complicated one. As key topics we have identified Potable Water, Sewage Water and Ballast Water for which we each offer training courses.
If you would like to combine topics let us know and we will work on a customized seminar that is tailored to your needs. Our experienced seminar speaker will tackle topics that need to be addressed as well as answer questions which originate from the daily work experience of the participants.
Safe potable water secures good health!
- Introduction into potable water
- Risks for fresh water supply and making on board
- Hazardous contaminations (microbes / chemical elements)
- Different methods of disinfection
- Legionella and other bacteria
- Legislation framework
- Risk Management and Water Safety Plan
- Ship owners / masters duties
- Water testing: What, When, Where, Why?
- How to use on-board test kits
- Technical application engineers
- Technical crews from seagoing vessels
- Technical superintendents
- Service and maintenance personnel
- OEM and component producers
- Service providers in the area of water monitoring
- Participants: max. 12
- Location: Training Centre Elmshorn or on-site
- Duration: 1 day 9:00 – 17:00
- Training held by industry professionals
- Modified training content on request
- Hot lunch
- Non-alcoholic beverages & snacks during training
- Training documents (printed and on a USB Flash drive)
- Certificate of participation