The most common cause for machine and planr damage is bearing.
Bearing problems are the most common cause for
machine and plant damage. Slight misalignment or imbalance creates significant greater than expected load for a bearing.
Very often bearing lubrication is found insufficient. All of these factors reduce the service life of bearings. The identification of insufficient lubrication or a source for a bearing damage is no great matter and done in a few minutes
- Machine condition monitoring system
- Easy to understand, easy to use
- Analysis according to the traffic light principle
The advanced vibration analyzers save time and effort with multiple inputs. Simple software solutions provide the user with easy to understand results. This way complexe measurements can be executed by everyone.
The VA3 provides 3 inputs that can record at the same time.
The VA5 can even record 4 inputs simultaneously.
designed to increase the reliability of strategic rotating machinery.
The Vibration Monitor systems can operate as an independent monitoring system or they can be used as extension of an existing protection system
- control data collection and archiving
- up to 16 channels
- 3 versions of the Vibration Monitor available
- Can be used with all devices
- Uses SQL and ODBC standarts
- Open System